Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Before We Get Started


I'd like to think I'm a private kind of guy. I don't really say a lot of the things I think and I guess writing it down is better than letting it sit here. By sit, I mean float around and get forgotten.

I still have my old xanga, but looking at the setup, it seems so childish reflecting the content in which I wrote. Now, at least the black background will give what I write a serious undertone (hopefully).

My motivation for starting this was cause I just had too many things that I wanted to say and have others weigh in on. Ever had a conversation by yourself? Just like playing ping pong or tennis by yourself.

Its the summer and maybe posts will come fast and furious depending on my diligence with news, current events, and random interests.
Good morning blog world.

No comments: